mhonarc-users

Re: Content-type and icons

1997-06-03 04:58:36
Is possible force mhonarc to show different icons for different file
attachment type?

No.  Icons are only associated with the main content-type specification
of a message.  If you want icons for links to attachments within a
message, you will need to modify the mhexternal.pl filter or write your
own filter and register it into MHonArc (see MIMEFILTERS resource for
more information).  It is an interesting request.  I may experiment
with it myself.

I did it: I changed mhexternal.pl so it can recognize the new option
'icon', and puts an icon in the message for the attachment. I can mail it
to anyone interested, but ofcourse it's quite experimental. You can see it
at <http://thorin.pds.it/network/archivi/network/msg00241.html> (it's
Italian, but it's irrelevant).

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio(_at_)unipi(_dot_)it
Centro SerRA                    http://www-serra.unipi.it/~alessio

"In sunsets, in midnights, in e-mails, in cups of coffee?
        How do you measure a year in the life?"