mhonarc-users

Where are the configuration files?

1998-01-14 21:05:31
        This is a fairly basic question, but I've been working on it for a while
now. I'm getting an understanding of what MHonArc does, but I've having
some problems. The first, and largest problem is: I don't know where the
default templates are. I wanted to look those over to see how the default
indexes are created, but I can't seem to find the files the MHonArc uses to
start with. My needs are fairly simple, in that I only need to change some
of the text, and add a few tags to the html head area. What files should I
look at?

Thanks for any help,
Erick Thompson