mhonarc-users

Re: message body formatting

1998-01-15 14:12:29
On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Earl Hood wrote:

Have you looked at the options for the text/plain filter?  The
text/plain filter provided with (later versions) of MHonArc has various
options for processing the text, including leaving out the PRE element
to allow regular (default) typeface to be used in rendering.

Well, that does of course everything hypermail does today, but I would
have to take the time to do the setup, and if I would take that time, I
would like it to be more than that. However, I think I have understood
more about how the filters work, so maybe I'll be able to setup txt2html
as a filter now.

Friendly Tiddely-pom,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Graduate astronomy-student                       University of Oslo, Norway