mhonarc-users

news archiving

1998-05-17 20:55:17
hello

I have been trying to get MHonArc to archive (convert) some newsgroup
articals into an HTML format, like it does with mail messages. Are there
any special settings I need? Thigs just don't seem to be working well...I
either get the following when I try to archive them...

cat /var/spool/news/chi/general/1583 | mhonarc -add -rcfile /home
/httpd/html/news/misc/xnation-l.rc -news -outdir
/home/httpd/html/news/groups/test

Reading database ...
Reading resource file: /home/httpd/html/news/misc/xnation-l.rc ...
Adding message to /home/httpd/html/news/groups/test

or...

it archives them, and it can't find the proper subject line (it uses
soemthgin like "no subject" instead)

I am just looking for some guidence....

thanks

benji

No new messages
-->NOTE: Ben has a very busy week at work. He might be impatient<--
-->and/or not answering email right away. If you don't hear from<--
-->him within a week, email (spunge(_at_)spunge(_dot_)org) him and bug him <--
 <--