mhonarc-users

Re: How to highlight new mail (with graphics)?

1998-11-14 12:51:36
On November 13, 1998 at 09:39, Kevin Noonan wrote:

How would you highlight new mail in the index files for the archive (with
little GIFs, say, or differently coloured text)? (When I say "new", I mean
mail that's arrived in the last 24 hours, for example.)

Try JavaScript.  You can modify resources to contain JavaScript that
can load an image if the message date falls with a particular
time period.

MHonArc resource syntax does not support conditional type constructs.
So something like JavaScript must be used, unless you modify mhonarc
source directly to get what you want w/o relying on JavaScript.

        --ewh

----
Earl Hood
earlhood(_at_)usa(_dot_)net