mhonarc-users

Re: Help with WILMA/Glimpse configuration

1999-07-07 17:45:30
On Jul 06 Jason (Jason L Tibbitts III) wrote:

"PLL" == Penny L Laferriere 4-6437
<laferrip(_at_)gsao(_dot_)med(_dot_)ge(_dot_)com> writes:

PLL> Everything seems to be working, except that when I search the
PLL> archives, nothing matches.

This is almost certainly a configuration error on your part; my random

The `configuration error` may well be just the wrong glimpse version:
Some newer versions (>4.x) are known to choke on reindexing, leaving
an corrupted index which `just` doesn't return search results; depending
on the setup this may go unnoticed in first place, check the reindexing
logs.  I've returned to glimpse 3.6 for that matter and it worked
immediately afterwards.

Ciao,
Steffen