mhonarc-users

Mhonarc does not appear to be processing my resource file

2000-07-06 13:44:11
Hi -

I've made some changes to LISTBEGIN and THEAD, and would like to apply them to my archive. I specify the rc file with -rcfile, but the changes don't appear to be taking effect.

Also, I've just recently noticed that Mhonarc remembers commands you have issued it (I discovered this after issuing -nomsgpgs and discovering that it was quite content to stay that way until I specified -msgpgs) Is there a way to switch things like this without doing any work on the archive? I.E. to switch it back into it's default, message page creation mode, mhonarc -msgpgs doesn't appear to work, but mhonarc -msgpgs -add or -editidx does. I'd like to be able to turn a feature on or off without rebuilding the archive (one of the archives is now 50,000 messages, so being able to run -editidx without message creation is very important.)

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mick