mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc does not appear to be processing my resource file

2000-07-06 17:34:10
On July 6, 2000 at 21:03, Gerry Hickman wrote:

Well, as I understand it, the resource settings are stored in the
database, so you don't need to issue -rcfile over and over again after
the first build. However, I'm not sure which takes precedence if you
issue -rcfile at a later date.

Resources stored in the db take lowest precedence.

I imagine the whole archive would need to
be rebuilt with the new resource settings since the message pages are in
static HTML.

Depends on the resources changed.  Not all resources affect page layout.

        --ewh