mhonarc-users

Problems w/ permissions.

2002-07-10 03:46:25
Hi -

I have been moving MHonArc archives to another box (using 2.5.6) and I have
had a devil of a time getting MHonArc to write the files with a umask of
644.  Currently it writes everything as with a umask of 022.  I have tried
adding -umask 644 to the command line, and it seemingly ignores it when
writing new files (and updating .mhonarcdb)

Has anyone experienced this, and if so, how did you get around it? (is it
MHonArc or the perl install on the box?

Thanks -
--
Peter_Losher(_at_)isc(_dot_)org - Internet Software Consortium -
http://www.isc.org/