mhonarc-users

Re: Automating Mhonarc

2002-12-10 01:03:08
On December 3, 2002 at 09:53, "Blaustein, Randy" wrote:

I am running mhonarc on a win2k server.  How can I get mhonarc
to run automatically on a fixed schedule?  I tried by creating a cmd file
and using the scheduler but even though the "task" was showing that it was
running in reality it was not doing anything.

I'm not familiar with the scheduler for win2k.

If you can provide some more specifics, like the what your cmd file
looks like, it may help.

Have you tried running your cmd file manually to see if it actually
does what you expect?