mhonarc-users

Re: Automating Mhonarc

2002-12-10 12:12:36
On December 10, 2002 at 08:57, BlausteinR(_at_)usa(_dot_)redcross(_dot_)org
wrote:

The cmd file which I named convert.cmd consists of the following:

cd c:\MHonArc2.5.13
mhonarc -rcfile afesresource.mrc c:\monmail\inbox -outdir
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mhonarc -tsubsort

(I'm assuming that the line break was introduced by your mail client
 and does not exist in the actual file)

A possible problem is the order of arguments.  Input mail folders
must come after all other options:

  mhonarc -rcfile afesresource.mrc -outdir c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mhonarc
  -tsubsort c:\monmail\inbox

(newline added for readability, and should not be part of the actual
 command)