mhonarc-users

Re: problem importing e-mails from an inbox

2003-01-09 14:03:01
On January 9, 2003 at 12:39, "Mark Davoli" wrote:

Hey all, I'm having a problem with my cronjob which checks daily for new
e-mails in an inbox. The problem is that when mhonarc processes the inbox
file, if there is more than 1 e-mail it ignores the rest of the e-mails and
only looks at the first one. Any ideas why this is happeneing? Below is what
I wrote for my cron job.

30 0 * * * /usr/bin/mhonarc -outdir /home/***omitted***/mydir -add
/home/**omitted***/mymessage.msg

Is "/home/**omitted***/mymessage.msg" a mailbox file or a directory?

Have you tried running the command from the shell directly?  What is
the diagnostic output generated?  What does the contents of
mymessage.msg look like?

Version of mhonarc?