mhonarc-users

Re: mharc/mhonarc problem

2003-03-14 00:46:31
(note: this discussion should be moved over to the mharc-users list)

On March 13, 2003 at 18:39, Sunita Rajagopal wrote:

I am sorry to ask you this question.
what commands do i run after I modify the common.mrc, for i donot see any
changes the way mhonarc handles my mails
after i run make configure.

Your changes will have little, to no, affect on existing messages,
especially for message body data.  If you made changes to MIMEFILTERS
or MIMEARGS, you will have to do a 'make rebuild' so past messages
are affected.  For layout/navigation changes, a 'make editidx'
should be sufficient.