mhonarc-users

converting plain text of 7BIT and 8BIT into proportional

2003-03-14 02:48:05
Dear Earl Hood
It is a new round of previous question about the formatting
of bodies of posts.

I have read again the documents, but still could not
understand what to do.

I could search for the old reply, but it will not
help ;(

I will be most grateful for the 4 or five lines of
mhonarc code.

In our previous round it failed due to older versions of
Debian, mhonarc, and perl, and ignorance of mine.

Our archives of posts are of various languages and they are
all passing through the pipe for converting quoted-printable
into 8bit   |mimencode -q -u

The version of mhonarc we use is:
Version:
  MHonArc v2.5.2 (Perl 5.006001 linux)

The Perl version is:
This is perl, v5.6.1 built for i386-linux

The OS is Debian - kernel of - 2.4.19

The standard .rc file can be seen in http://www.ainfos.ca/~ilan/en.rc
or http://www.ainfos.ca/~ilan/en.rc.html

the English texts can be seen in http://ainfos.ca or http://ainfos.ca/en

PS
Our archives are updated weekly by google.com and about 17,000
pages a day are read directly from our archives
I.