Re: nmh and tcl

2002-07-25 10:18:49
Chris Garrigues <cwg-dated-1028045524(_dot_)7c7f99(_at_)DeepEddy(_dot_)Com>
wrote:

More recently, the strategy that applications have used to implement (b) is
embed a language such as tcl instead.

The day that happens to MH/nmh will be the day that I switch to
using mutt.

Since the intersection of "people with cool ideas" and "people with
ability/time to implement said cool ideas" seems rather small at the
moment, I'm not exactly worried yet :-)  (No offense to people who
who suggest ideas/improvements to nmh; I think that's great that people
are making suggestions.  But unless you've got _code_ to contribute,
I can't see myself personally making the time free to implement your
idea if it's really a complex one.  If you get someone else to do it,
then that is cool).