Re: [Nmh-workers] masquerade settings & spost

2012-02-06 19:07:42
And while we're talking about post .... I always forget about it, but
there's also spost.  It opens a pipe to sendmail -t and uses that to
submit email.  It's not documented and there's a lot of duplicated
code there.  I propose to just get rid of it (because, frankly, I
don't want to have to hack on that code twice).  Objections?

What would replace spost?

Um ... nothing?

spost has nothing to do with the sendmail MTS.  It's is completely seperate.
The only way you'd use it is if you have a postproc configured in your
.mh_profile, and it's missing some features that post has today.