Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow complaints

2014-04-22 18:28:26
Hi epg,

But I'll be honest; I have never in my life seen a message like
that.

Looks like these are mostly from mailchimp.

From what I hear from some folks that share an office with them, they're
pretty nice guys;  customersupport(_at_)mailchimp(_dot_)com would probably
garner a
good response.  If you're not interested, please MIME-forward a duff
email onto me and I will contact them.

No, that's the way to a world full of crap.

Ralph, the world is already full of crap,

Oh no, there's room for lots more if no one makes an effort.

and no one cares.

That's clearly an exaggeration.  :-)

Cheers, Ralph.