Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-format multiply function

2015-01-09 11:59:05
Should I suggest that instead, you implement a logarithm function, and
let the existing addition and subtraction functions handle multiplication
and division?  Or will that get me banished to the corner again?

First off, buddy, NOBODY likes a smart-ass! :-)

Secondly, we'd need to implement an exponent operator as well.

Thirdly ... in all seriousness, the "num" register is only an integer, so
we wouldn't be able to get much precision.