perl-unicode

[Encode] 1.51 Released

2002-04-20 03:14:42
I was anticipating the release of 1.51 AFTER I get to bed and back. But my insomnia and earlier-than-expected responses from NI-XS and Autrijus have accelerated the release by at lease 6 hours :) Get it via

http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-1.51.tar.gz
or CPAN.

Though changes are small codewise, This release includes the updates in two giant ucm files so diff will not be supplied. Please get the whole thing.

1.51 $Date: 2002/04/20 09:58:23 $
! t/TW.t
  Updated test suite by Autrijis so "make test" is happy again
! Encode.pm
  PerlIO detection a little bit smarter; no longer uses eval qq{}
  but eval {}.

Dan the Encode Maintainer