Re: pronunciation

1996-08-27 19:04:47
On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:

But what does the Author say,,,,, Eh, Steven???

Well, I didn't pull in any English pronounciation rules, but from the
start, the program really was babtised to be pronounced as:   <prokmail>
And, yes, that's despite the fact that the name actually is a contraction
of:   proc(ess )mail

Oh, BTW, it really is "Stephen", nothing else, really.

Knew that, Habit though, My brothers name is Steven. Sorry.

and Again due to habit I probably  will always refer to it as
ProCmail (pro-see-mail) Sorry.

I will make valiant efforts to refer to it as prokmail.

Thanks For Prokmail, BTW

Rick Sheffar

 Internet Services Administrator.   Muskoka.Net Inc.
 To get Commands for my Mail Monster.  send mail w/ subject 'send help'
 PGP encrypted mail accepted and preferred!    PGP key ID  0x26E9C115