spam problems on procmail-digest

1997-08-13 02:36:00
Er, yeah... and if you read the digest, how exactly do you stop
seeing them?  The list needs proper spam protection.

Uh, use formail to break the digests up and pass them into procmail for
individual message filtering?  AND you'd get to be able to respond to
messages using their original subjects too! <g>

Wait---you're telling me the best way to read the digest is, not
to read the digest!?  If I wanted individual messages, I could
just subscribe to the list in that form, no?  But this is all
beside the point.  Other lists don't get spam to the extent that
the procmail list does; ergo, something is wrong with our list.
How about discussing how to fix this, rather than work around it?