Too much emails

1997-08-21 08:30:26
Hello !!!

I dont know if you have alredy talked about this subject and i know that
this isn't a question about procmail progy, but i think that we should
make some sort of a news group, because this list is getting too
growded. Dont understand me wrong, i love this maillist but what is too
much is too much. I just get from this maillist cca. 30-50 emails PER
DAY. And if i count the other maillist i get per day cca. 120-150
emails. And the big problem comes then, when i go to vacation or smth.
When i return from my vacation then is my inbox like a bag of snail
mails.
This is just a suggestion so please, dont understand me wrong.

                                                        Bye.