Re: Procmail Rules

2000-11-14 12:15:32
On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 02:14:48PM -0200, João Paulo wrote:
Where i edit procmail rules??
in /dev/null ??

/dev/null is a binnary file, and i dont have permission to edit it!
Thanks

No, /dev/null is the bit-bucket. It doesn't configure anything.

Please RTFM before posting such questions to this list. The
procmail and procmailrc man pages clearly state that procmail
reads its configuration from $HOME/.procmailrc.

Posting questions like this really makes you look ignorant.
Also, .signatures should start with sigdashes and preferrably
not contain quotation characters like > in the first column.

I'm subscribed to quite a few mailing lists and I don't want
to waste time and disk space on unnecessary questions whose
answers are found in standard documentation.

--
    Johannes Eriksson
    joheriks(_at_)abo(_dot_)fi