can root use procmail?

2001-08-18 10:01:12
Hello,
I've searched the documentation, and I can't seem to get the root user to
use procmail. I'm running Linux 7.1, procmail 3.15.2, I have the standard
.forward file set up, and a simple .procmailrc, but mail never makes it to
the root user; it gets "hung up" by the daemon user. Is there any reason
for this behaviour, or is having root use procmail a Bad Thing? Any
feedback would be appreciated.