Re: Hosting multiple domains...

2001-11-17 17:17:55

Jeremy,

It is *possible* to use procmail to solve your problem, but this task
is almost always best done by your MTA (sendmail).  You should really
RTFM.  The sendmail FAQ will point you to
http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html which discusses the issue
in great detail.

If you *really* want to use procmail for this task instead of your MTA,
then you'll probably have to explain why before anybody spends any time
coming up with solutions for you, and you'll be entirely on your own
for services like POP and IMAP which are unrelated to mail delivery.