Re: majordomo

2001-11-20 10:38:15
At 08:22 2001-11-20 -0800, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
testlist: "|formail | home/troyr/mailscripts/test.pl",
"|/usr/lib/listar/listar -s testlist"

Oh, I forgot to ask - what is your intended purpose of using formail here -- if the message is coming from the MTA already, there's probably not a lot the default (no argument) function of formail is going to do for you. One typically sees it invoked to add/remove headers, burst an mbox, or escape from lines in the body. What are you using it for?

The test.pl script path should be absolute (leading /).