parse emai with AMR attachment

2003-02-03 05:17:02
hallo all,

I  need the help of u all who have more experience in procmail .
I am getting email from and MMS enabled mobile terminal with amr attachment.

I need to filter the incoming e.mail having only AMR attachment.

my procmailrc is as follows:

LOGFILE = /home/shenvi/diplom/test/testlog
MAILDIR = /var/spool/mail/shenvi     # Make sure this directory exists!

#The first recipe just dumps the incvoming mail in the given Folder
:0 c
/home/shenvi/diplom/test/In-Music/

The second recipe check if the incoming mail has an attachment and then
pipes it to the perl script
:0 f hb w

| perl /home/shenvi/Trennentest.PL

but it does not seem to work.