RE: Deliver to multiple mailboxes

2003-02-11 04:36:08
At 03:42 2003-02-11 -0600, Mike Loiterman wrote:

MAILDIR=/home/mike/mailsort

Keep in mind that if this is being used from the /etc/procmailrc file, that the file will be written to by user root, not by that named user. Probably most importantly, when the file is _created_, it'll be created by root.

:0c
* ^Subject:.*SPAM
Spam

:0
Nonspam

this would mark the terminus of the delivery. Plus, if the "spam" one copies, nonspam will receive a copy of it as well.

You probably want:

# do your spam detection, presumably setting a flag or header

:0c
        * spam-condition
        Spam

        :0
        Nonspam
}

# fall out the bottom for regular delivery to the ~/.procmailrc belonging
# to the user