RE: make procmail case insensitive ??

2003-02-21 03:34:24
-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE]On Behalf Of
Marc van
Duivenvoorde
Sent: 20. februar 2003 16:07
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: make procmail case insensitive ??

Is procmail case insensitive per default or do I need to set an
option for
this, I could not find anything about this.

procmail is case-insensitve per default.  you could force it to run recepies
case-sensitive by using the D flag.  see man procmailrc for more info:

       D    Tell the internal egrep to distinguish between upper and lower
                case (contrary to the default which is to ignore
            case).

Fredrik Rodland         Stocknet                                Mob  : +47 992
19 817
Technical Architect     http://www.stocknet.com         Fax  : +47 910 73 621