Re: aol ^TO_ very strange

2003-02-21 15:08:33
At 06:44 2003-02-21 +0100, Henson Sturgill wrote:

i think it must be something with the way aol sends its mail. because when i changed it from ^TO_ to ^From: then everything worked fine.
[snip]
i know how everyone loves filtering out aolers :)  thought you guys might
find the whole ^TO_ thing interesting.

Uhhhhh, ^TO_ filters recipients.  As in, who the message is... TO.

It has *NOTHING* whatsoever to do with the From: field.