Re: procmail, cyrus and ":0 c"

2003-02-27 23:01:30
Resending -- used wrong from address so the other reply might show up if
the list admin reviews it.
Kristian Rink said:

This works. Good. Though, there's a problem here; my company wants to
have _all_ incoming mail stored to a central mail inbox archive no
matter where it gets delivered to. This basically I wanted to do with

:0 c
*
| $CYRDELIVER -a admin -m Mail.Archive

For what I remember, the "c" is about to create a copy of each
message running through that certain recipe, am I wrong? In fact,
this recipe is first in my /etc/procmailrc, and yet no matter how
many mails are passing through my mail host, Mail.Archive remains
empty.

Procmail recipe is OK -- read the cyrdeliver manpage paying particular
attention to the -m option. Verify ACL permissions on Mail.Archive.

'74 Passenger Bus (to be renamed -- 'LifeSaver' doesn't feel right)
'69 Bug -- AirBall the Rolling Basket Case
http://www.phorce1.com
http://www.buskatiers.org