filtering admin.incoming with spambouncer - another newbie question

2003-02-28 12:05:01
Hello:

I have been using & appreciating Spambouncer for almost two years and have
wondered for some time about how to sort my admin.incoming folder so that
bounced notification emails are not lumped with legit admin-type messages in
my admin.incoming folder. (Messages generated by Spambouncer with my
notification/password message, sent to blocked email addresses, returned by
the postmaster of the domains in question with a "does not exist" type
message as a result of being bogus spammer addresses)

Any ideas how I could do this?

One solution I've thought of is to put a password/code into the text of my
notification message and add a procmail instruction to filter out returned
email containing that password/code into /dev/null or even block.incoming
but I lack the basic know-how to devise such a code. I've tried:

#Delete mail with the string "JUNKCODE" anywhere in the text of the message
:0
* ^JUNKCODE
/dev/null

at the start of .procmailrc    ->but it doesn't work...

Any help, whether with a solution or direction to resources that could help,
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tom Wolfe