Processing mail NOT for a couple of recipients...

2003-05-04 02:10:22
Hello!

I have a little problem with processing mails that are NOT for a couple of
recipients...

The background is, that I've set up my RH7 box (through sendmail.cf) to
redirect all mail for "root" to "hostmaster", since "hostmaster" has a POP3
mailbox while "root" doesnt, or at least isnt allowed to POP3.

However, when running my global "/etc/procmailrc" as "root", all mails that
are not matched by a recipe will be delivered to "root".

My idea is, to set up a recipe that will match on all recipients (that will
include system accounts as well) that are not in the set (hostmaster, user1,
user2, user3).

Can anyone please help in solving this?

Best Regards,
Eduard