processing incoming mail out to text files.

2003-05-06 12:16:36
I need to figure out how to save out each incoming mail as little
individual text files in a directory under my home.  anyone have any
ideas on this?  thanks.

mike
--
Michael J. Ayers
IT Manager

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential information. Any review, use, disclosure or
distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have any
questions concerning whether or not you  should be receiving this
disclosure, please contact the sender  by reply and destroy all copies
of the original message. Thank you.