Re: processing incoming mail out to text files.

2003-05-06 15:31:26
* Alan Clifford <lists(_at_)clifford(_dot_)ac> [05-06-03 14:47]:
On Tue, 6 May 2003, Michael J. Ayers wrote:

MJA> --
MJA> Michael J. Ayers
MJA> IT Manager
MJA> Eidogen Inc.
MJA> ayersmj(_at_)eidogen(_dot_)com
MJA> 626.817.2266
MJA>
MJA> This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
MJA> may contain confidential information. Any review, use, disclosure or
MJA> distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
MJA> is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have any
MJA> questions concerning whether or not you  should be receiving this
MJA> disclosure, please contact the sender  by reply and destroy all copies
MJA> of the original message. Thank you.

And I thought my signature was growing too long.  It took me a while to
find the question.  Wouldn't it be better if you asked for all copies of
the original message to be returned?

I do not consider myself just anyone, I guess I should bounce all of
his posts unless he includes my specific address in the "To:" field.  I
would not appreciate being sued for violation of his prohibition.
Seems like something that Mickey$loft would do.
--
Patrick Shanahan                  Please avoid TOFU and trim >quotes<
http://wahoo.no-ip.org                  Registered Linux User #207535