Re: LINEBUF troubles

2003-05-06 14:11:50
On Mon, 05 May 2003 17:37:11 +0400, Andrey Astashov
<mvc_aaa(_at_)phpclub(_dot_)net> wrote:

I use procmail for redirect mail on my website.
My .procmailrc grows up to 50kb avg.

I have some troubles on redirect.

Log file part:
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
procmail: Unexpected EOL
procmail: Exceeded LINEBUF
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Is there any solution of problem ?

10x

Hi,

I had the same problem earlier, with the help of some nice people on
this list we narrowed it down to a combination of a typing mistake on
one of my recipes, and then I had to increase it because of the recipe
nature itself (way long rules on one line, apparently), therefor adding
the following line:

LINEBUF=65536

In the recipe solved it, after cleaning up the code.