procmail mail deliver folder and mutt

2003-05-09 05:10:51
hi,

I am using procmail and mutt and trying to do this in .procmailrc:

* ^ZZ_Spam_Flag: YES
/home/testuser1/Mail/Spam

I assume this means that if the email contains "ZZ_Spam_Flag", then deliver
email to folder /home/test1/Mail/Spam

Now I have an email coming in with part of the header looks like this:

To: abc(_at_)abc(_dot_)com
Subject: test
ZZ_Spam_Flag: YES

Now this email is still put into the main inbox file in mutt:
/var/mail/testuser1.

Would the procmail pick up this email and deliver it to the folder I
specified? I've manually created this /home/testuser1/Mail/Spam folder.

Another thing I'm confused about is that in mutt, every mailbox is a file. I
wonder if it
would work with the "folder" setting in .procmailrc?

Please help. I'm having a deadline next week and have to figure this out
ASAP. Many many thanks.

Wei