SpamAssassin:

2003-05-09 05:10:51
Checked By Webnet Email Scanner: Webnet Communication Private Limited

Recently I did install Spamassassin-2.53 on my Redhat Linux 7.3
where Sendmail 8.11.6 running as MTA and Procmail v3.22 running as
LDA. In the same system we are running Amavisd-0.1 virus scanner.

After installation of Spamassassin I saw the directory of
Spamassassin
in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ where I saw local.cf file.

Please let me advice how can I use Spamassassin with procmail and how
can I block spam and email address using blacklist_from or
whitelist_from statements in local.cf file.

Aslo tell can I use Spamassassin in /etc/procmailrc for the global
use or what permissions and sevices are required.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahmood