a sendmail question for procmail

2003-05-22 20:41:53
Hi to all,

I have a thirdparty filtering software that have his own sendmail.cf  file,
I just want to clear things here on how his sendmail.cf file affect my
configuration in procmail. I just want to used both of them in my email
server since they both have their own specialties in filtering email. Here's
their config files:

Original sendmail.cf file:

Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMSPhnu9, S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromSMTP,
R=E
nvToSMTP/HdrFromSMTP,
                A=procmail -Y -m $h $f $u
Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9,
S=EnvFromL/HdrFromL,
 R=EnvToL/HdrToL,
                A=procmail -t -Y -a $h -d $u

Thirdparty sendmail.cf file:

O QueueDirectory=/usr/local/xamime/spool
O StatusFile=/usr/local/xamime/xamime.st
R$*     $#xamime $:$1
Mxamime,        P=/usr/local/xamime/xamime, F=0lsDFM:/|@uqSPhn9,
                A=xamime /usr/local/xamime/xamime.cfg ($f) ($u)

Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMSPhnu9, S=11/31, R=21/31,
T=DNS/RFC822
/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -m $h $f $u
Mlocal,         P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=lsDFMAw5:/|@qSPfhn9, S=10/30,
R=20/40,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

I'm not a sendmail guy so i didnt understand the code that was written
there. Just wanna make sure that both features whould work.
Could please anyone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Mike