Event Summary Files?

2003-09-12 12:06:40
Previously I had all my recipes in one large procmailrc file.

I decided to break split them out and recreated my .procmailrc file as
shown below and now in my ~/Mail/ I am getting files such as:
   inbox.ev.summary
   root-mail.ev summary
   spam.ev.summary
   etc.

As I never had these files when I had one large .procmailrc I am
wondering why they are being created now?

Here is .procmailrc:
mpierce(_at_)Mother:~/Procmail$ cat procmailrc
# .procmailrc
# Routes incoming mail to appropriate mailboxes

#ASSIGNMENTS SECTION
LINEBUF=4096            #Needed to keep Procmail from chocking on long
                        #receipes or instructions on what to do with
                        #particular kinds of email

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/     #Slash @ end of mailbox name tells procmail to
store
                        #email in 'Maildir' format (instead of mbox
format)
DEFAULT=inbox/

#Procmail
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/pmlog
LOG="                   #Inserts a blank line between each message's log
entry
"
VERBOSE=no
#VERBOSE=yes            #Default is no; easier to debug

#RECIPES (Filters) SECTION
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.spam
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.subscriptions
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.other

Here is how I created rc.other in case it helps:
mpierce(_at_)Mother:~/Procmail$ cat rc.other
#RECIPES FOR PROCESSING MAIL FROM:
        #Root/cron
        #Duplicates
        #Other

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/

#ROOT
:0:
* ^(From|Cc|To).*(root(_at_)libranet|mpierce(_at_)libranet)
$MAILDIR/root-mail/

#OTHER MAIL                             Accept all other mail to default
mailbox
:0:
*
^(Cc|To).*(mpierce(_at_)teebookglobal(_dot_)com|mpierce(_at_)303Sport(_dot_)com|mrpierce(_at_)optusnet(_dot_)com(_dot_)au)
$MAILDIR/inbox/

#DUPLICATE Emails
#: Wh: duplicates.lock
#* ?formail -D 65536 msgid.cache duplicates
#
:0 Whc: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
:0 a:1