RE: Is anyone going to the MIT spam conference?

2004-01-12 06:40:36
I'll be there, and an SPF BOF sounds good to me.

I'll be there, I may be able to do an SPF BOF, depending on the series of
other Bofs...

I suggest avoiding the term "joe-job" when possible, as I suspect
it may not be widely understood.

Call it impersonation spam.

People who have only a vague idea of what email is can understand the term
impersonation spam without much explanation. Journalists for example. Call
it a joe job and you sound like you are into some sort of exclusive clique.