RE: Is anyone going to the MIT spam conference?

2004-01-13 08:45:36
I suggest that we consider meeting for an after-conference dinner at
Mary's.

Then we should consider the fact that Mary's holds about 30 people, does
not take reservations and 250 people from the conference will have the
same idea.

The Royal Beast is closer and has some of the same issues but unlike
Mary's I think it takes reservations. Any other suggestions?

Absent transport (my car only holds 2) we need somewhere in walking
distance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Gladstone [mailto:philip-spf(_at_)gladstonefamily(_dot_)net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 10:12 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Is anyone going to the MIT spam conference?

Meng Weng Wong wrote:

This Friday MIT hosts the 2004 Spam Conference.  Eric
Raymond is slated
to talk about SPF there.  If anyone else on this list is going to the
spam conference, maybe we could do a lunch or dinner BOF.  The con is
free but registration is recommended.  http://spamconference.org/

I'll be there -- hopefully the weather will be above -10F!!

Philip

--
Philip Gladstone
* Check out the live pondcam at http://pond.gladstonefamily.net