Re[3]: Lawsuits, angry business users, and SPF stupidity.

2004-01-13 06:09:37
Hi Rik,

Yes - kindof - I want the "right" to operate an email service that
exists between senders and recipients.  Anyone who wants the right to
run their own SMTP server (eg: to avoid ISP mail delays) also fits in
my category.  We do all have the right+permission to use our
respective email addresses though.

Sender authentication should be done in the client - not in the ISP.

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake

RvR> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Chris Drake wrote:

No - you misunderstand - the recipient ISP follows the policy of the
ISP identified in the envelope; this is not me