Re: Mail with suspicious HTML tag discarded.

2004-01-14 11:59:30
On Wednesday 14 January 2004 4:45 pm, Marc Alaia wrote:
I did not deny that Outlook was and is a platform for virus writers.  It has
a large installed base and was not written with security in mind.  On the
other hand, I am happy with it and in combination with a cautious usage
policy and virus software, I have not been hit.  My major message was that
Outlook is not going away anytime soon and that Alain's mail client was the
one causing problems, not Outlook.

OTOH I've noticed that threading on this list is often broken, and as far as I
can tell it is due to outlook clients not including the In-Reply-To header.