Re: Re: Military

2004-07-28 07:57:48
So if my employer does not have an explicit policy against guns at work just
a metal detector at the entrance it is OK to bring a gun into the office.

Why not go a little further and say since my employer does not have an
explicit policy against killing a fellow employee I can just shoot them.

It is obvious that your employer (Digital Equipment Corporation) does not
want personal email being sent from your employment.

----- Original Message -----
From: <rogerk(_at_)queernet(_dot_)org>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Military

Quoting John Keown <jdk(_at_)nni(_dot_)com>:

I would bet if you gave me your employers name and I informed him that
your
are sending email by passing his port blocking you would be reprimanded.
Your employer is blocking the port for a reason. Most likely to prevent
you
from doing what you are doing and not doing you daily job to your
utmost.

Unless they publish an explicit policy that says not to, there is no
reason for
me to believe that intend me not to.

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html