Re: That Forwarding Topic Again

2005-07-08 00:24:58
It looks like things have calmed down a bit, and I'm actually seeing posts where people agree with *part* of what someone else is saying.

I'm not sure if we've actually raised the level of our discussion or if people are just sick and tired of it. Whatever it is, I'd like to take a moment to say Thank you, both to those who posted with some aplomb and respect, and to those who decided to stay silent rather than stoke the fire. Both are equally important roles to play :)

Have a good weekend, all :)
gregc