[spf-discuss] Re: Fw: SRS vs BATV

2006-02-16 22:41:40
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

Believe it not

After PRA I believe anything, unless it's really worse... ;-)

many MTAs do CBV with a MAIL FROM of other than <>.

Let them try this with one of their own kind, and they'll CBV
each other until some timeout stops this seriously bad idea.

Unfortunately, my clients do want to receive mail from such
MTAs.  Sigh.

Tough.  OTOH there's no dead loop if at least one side gets it
right.  What do they do if they meet one of their own kind -
play ping-pong until all ports are busy ?

                               Bye, Frank