xsl-list

Call for participants: XML/XSLT Study

2003-04-30 09:37:47
I am seeking participants for a study on how organizations are using XML and
XSLT. The goal of the present study is to benchmark best and worst practices of
applying XSLT transformations technology. The results of the study will be
presented at TriXML2003.
A cross-section of organizations representing a range of IT industry subsectors
is currently being solicited for participation.

In contributing to the study, participants will benefit from considering
aspects of their XML strategies and tactics in an objective consultation.
Participants will also receive, at their discretion, printed or electronic
copies of the final report. Unless otherwise requested, participants will
receive attribution for participating in the study.

If you or a colleague would be interested in participating, please contact
Mitch Amiano by phone at 1-919-556-2961 (Raleigh, NC, USA), or email me at
mitch(_dot_)amiano(_at_)softwareadjuvant(_dot_)com