dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] dkim draft 01 reflector sites

2005-11-29 13:45:31
Ok, our site is up:  dkimtest(_at_)altn(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I tested against Jason's site and it worked for "c=simple"; however when I tried "c=relaxed/relaxed" I got back an "invalid canonicalization" error. Perhaps Jason's code isn't updated for this yet. One thing that's nice about Jason's reflector is that it returns the canonicalized version - mine can't do that. And, he returns the pass or error result in the reflector message. With mine you have to open the attached message and look at my Authentication-Results header to get any clue on what happened. :(

Jason's a better programmer than me... lol.

--
Arvel