dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] dkim draft 01 reflector sites

2005-11-29 13:58:03
Arvel Hathcock wrote:

Ok, our site is up:  dkimtest(_at_)altn(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I tested against Jason's site and it worked for "c=simple"; however when I tried "c=relaxed/relaxed" I got back an "invalid canonicalization" error. Perhaps Jason's code isn't updated for this yet.

Oops.
I forgot to update my signature validator to allow that format. Should be fixed now.

Still don't know if my "relaxed" canonicalization is even correct. Time to test it against dkimtest(_at_)altn(_dot_)com :).

Jason